Monday, September 7, 2009

Ask Question

Hi Stardoll Members, I made this site so people can ask questions, you can ask questions at my email, TheRealCallieAtStardoll@live.com. People have been saying is there any cheats to Stardoll, there isn't any cheats only a few glitches, well there is some for Stardollars and Superstar, but not Starpoints sorry, you can refill your Stardollars and Superstar with a SMS Code or a Gift Card, also there is the Stardollar,Superstar and Starpoints Beta thing that I can only use because I programmed it on my computer and it is not ready to be downloaded, so I hope you enjoyed Stardoll.

If you would like proof that this is me and my site here's me in my stardoll suite, and trying to log in :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Twinkle Twinkle

Y'all

3 comments:

  1. thats you loggign in? cool! when was that because you haven't been n stardoll lately STARDOLL ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry i dont mean this to be tooken the wrng way
    But, for alot of people to believe you
    Wuld wood like at least a video of you signing in

    ReplyDelete